Friday, July 24, 2009

inspirational artwork? what the ?

inspirational artwork? what the ?
Current mood: blah
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers
So this morning I walk into work and my coworker - wait - let me rewind. Let me tell you a little about this woman. First of all, she's crazy. Secondly, this woman did way too many drugs in her lifetime. She's like a walking timebomb waiting to go off. She reminds me of the type of woman who is getting older and she's been a bitch all her life so she's trying to redeem herself - which brings me to this morning.

Perfect example - she brought in this huge framed "inspirational" poster that started with the words "The world is our classroom. I have learned that" blah blah blah. It literally was way too long to justify interrupting my work day to read. Thankfully she put it facing herself so I don't and other people don't have to read it.

Anyhow, perfect example of how she's trying to redeem herself. She's had a shitty life - I can tell that. But buying inspirational bullshit posters aren't going to send you to heaven any faster than the next guy.

Oh well....just another day in the life of a admin assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment