Friday, July 24, 2009

I hope I never get a spastic colon!!

cause my coworker might hold it against me if we ever get into an argument! So this morning my coworker goes on to tell me that she had gotten into an argument with her former boss and her boss had a spastic colon so she used that info for ammunition for her argument by saying (bitch, bitch, bitch) and youre the one with the spastic colon and I realize you have this disorder, but couldnt you clean up after yourself!!!

So I didnt know what a spastic colon was, so I looked it up and this is what I found. But the picture she painted in my mind about her boss shitting all over the place was not something I desired first thing in the morning.

Spastic Colon is a physical - not psychological - disorder that affects mainly the bowel, or colon, which is also called the large intestine. The bowel is the part of the digestive system that makes and stores stool. Spastic Colon is characterized by lower abdominal pain or discomfort, diarrhea, constipation (or alternating diarrhea/constipation), gas, bloating, and nausea.

No comments:

Post a Comment